9 November 2011

Well rested...

We enjoyed a lie in this morning! Caelan woke up at 5:35 and is in very good spirits this morning!
And here's why... After work yesterday, David picked me up at Sainsbury's so we could go collect Caelan from his Auntie's together. All sounded great until we saw the A406 was at a standstill... We then found another route which also had a bit of traffic, so we didn't get to him until nearly 7pm. He is usually in bed by then, but he was happily playing away.  By the time we got him to bed it was about 7:30 and he didn't stir until we heard him at 5:35! He came in bed with us and I just brought him down for his breakfast at 7 and now it's playtime!!

Work was good yesterday! I chose a good day to go in and keep in touch... there was a performance in the morning and then the whole school had an Eid party in the afternoon!! I had my fill of samosas and pakoras... yummy!! Our parents are such good cooks! I 'partied' with my class from last year that I left when I went on maternity leave. They were asking about 'my baby' and one of them asked if he was at his own school... cute! They have grown so much... I am looking forward to working with them when I go back. I'm going to be the Year 1 Support teacher which is ideal really... I think it really hit me yesterday that I am going back to work soon... but I am going to pretend that I am blissfully unaware of that until the morning of November 28th...

No comments:

Post a Comment