9 November 2011
Proud Mama!
So... About 2 months ago I sent in one of my favourite photos (see above) of Caelan to a Child's Model and Talent Agency. Then I obsessively checked my e-mails everyday (no joke!!) expecting a response straight away, because surely they would think think Caelan is as lovely as I do! After the 4 weeks response time they had given on the application had come and gone, I came to the conclusion that they had missed a trick here! But today I received an e-mail saying 'We are happy to inform you that we wish to represent your child.' Now I just need to decide which photos to upload to their website and get all of his measurements... now that should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How could they not choose that face? Hooray!
ReplyDeleteCongrats,i love the photo with him in his knitted hoodie
ReplyDelete